Tuesday, January 10, 2017

mermaid sequin skirt | look three

top, also similar here | skirt | booties, also similar here

I posted this look on Instagram stories (@theblondestyleblog) asking people's opinions and most everyone said they loved it, so I decided to go ahead and post. It's not what you'd typically pair with a sequin skirt but I'm trying to live by this motto - what would Carrie Bradshaw do? I definitely think she'd go for a look like this!

This look completes a series of three looks I did with this skirt (see look one here and look two here.) I'm particularly fond of this one because the other two looks were more for the holiday season but this look can be worn any time! As you guys know, I'm all about taking risks in 2017, and this look is definitely a risk! 

What do you guys think about this look? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!




9 comments:

  1. I love the sequins paired with the plaid top! You definitely pulled this off well. SO gorgeous.

    Xoxo Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a perfect pair. Love this mermaid skirt too! You pull it off so well!
    xx
    Victoria Schneider
    www.thesoutherntrunk.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect pair! Love the combo girl!

    xo,
    Stacie
    www.sophisticatedandstyled.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look and the way you paired these items! Very cool!! xoxo www.thebicoastalbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this skirt! So cute for a night out <3

    -xoxo, Azanique
    Lotsofsass.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this skirt! So fun!!

    xoxo
    -Ashley
    www.ashleyclarkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you paired the plaid top and sequined skirt together! Would never have thought of it myself!

    xx
    Madeeha
    www.madeehasyed.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look! Mixing a casual piece with something so fancy! It is perfect!
    xo Debbie | www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

    ReplyDelete