Wednesday, February 1, 2017

white blazer + fringe skirt

blazer | tank, similar here and here | skirt, similar here | purse, similar here and here, also love this one | shoes, also love these | earrings (get one month free w/code THEBLONDESTYLEBLOGXOXO), also love these | bracelet

Happy February! Who is celebrating Galentine's Day in a couple weeks!? Last year I posted how to host a successful Galentine's Day here, but I was never actually able to host a party. This year since I'm back in Iowa, I'm excited to host a brunch for a few of my close friends. One of my goals in 2017 is to actually have more get-togethers with my friends instead of just thinking or talking about it. I went to Target and scoped out the dollar section and found all sorts of cute Valentine's Day goodies, and I know the hubs won't appreciate them, so why not celebrate with my bests!? They probably won't appreciate them as much as I do, but at least they'll humor me!





I'm currently in LOVE with this blazer and obsessively trying to figure out multiple ways to wear it, so be prepared to be seeing it styled tons of different ways. (You can get some behind the scenes styling over on my Snapchat - @stephmcclure, or IG Stories - @theblondestyleblog.) I bought this skirt last year but have never worn it, but it's the first thing I thought to pair with this blazer. Since it's old and no longer available, I linked an almost identical one above. I wanted to do all white for this look, but instead added the pop of red to be festive. This tank is also old but it's a pretty standard tank so I linked some similar looks. For accessories you can do gold or silver - I chose silver because I wanted to wear this Kendra Scott bracelet and these icicle earrings from Rocksbox are giving me life - plus I want any excuse to wear these silver pumps! This purse is an oldie but a goodie - my sister bought it for me for my wedding, so it's no longer available, but I linked some other super cute options because I believe every girl should have a pretty little beaded number in their purse collection - so classic!

Check back for a recap on my Galentine's Brunch - I'm hoping it's a success! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment