Monday, August 21, 2017

maternity jeans | lc lauren conrad

tank top, also similar here | jeans (maternity), also love these (non-maternity) | shoes | purse | necklace, similar here | sunnies

I've been trying to soak up these last days of summer (and freedom) by getting out of the house and doing all the summer things. So yesterday the hubs and I went to the farmer's market in downtown Davenport and it was so much fun! They had roasted sweet corn (which is a must-have in Iowa!), craft beers, tons of pastries and live music. This August has been surprisingly mild in the weather department and it was nice to get out and soak up some sunshine without sweating profusely!


Let's talk denim. Since it has been somewhat cooler, I was getting nervous about what to do about jeans - I love my skinny jeans and clearly cannot currently fit into any of mine. Just the thought of sausage casing myself into a pair of skinny jeans makes me tired and out of breath, but I found these jeans from Lauren Conrad's maternity line at Kohl's and decided to give them a try - and I'm obsessed! They are stretchy, soft, SO comfortable and I love the distressed details. They fit true to the size you were pre-pregnancy and have a little stretch and a panel over the belly, and let's be honest, I'll probably still wear them post-pregnancy. I decided to keep it casual with jeans and a tank for the farmer's market - this tank top is not maternity but is still super comfy and covers the bump well. It also comes in several different colors! 

Hope you all had a great weekend! Thanks for reading! XO

SHOP THE POST:



No comments:

Post a Comment