Wednesday, May 18, 2016

black cutout romper

romper | necklace | sunnies | purse, similar here and here | shoes, similar here, also love these

It's a good thing I wore this cute cutout romper the first day we were in San Antonio because otherwise it probably wouldn't have fit. WOOF. Texas has no shortage of good food, and I had no shame in trying one of everything. With a side of queso... and a margarita. OR TWO. 




This romper is definitely out of my comfort zone, but I was honestly loving the little cutout. It's placed in the perfect spot so I was not too self conscious. The fabric is thicker, so it sucks you in - every girl's dream fabric. But the sleeves and shorts are flowy and light, which was perfect for the HOT San Antonio weather. 

We had such a blast on our tour of Texas, which ended with one of my best friends getting married and easily one of the most fun weddings I've ever been a part of. I was so honored and proud to stand next to her as her bridesmaid as she saw every last detail of her wedding day and marriage to the man of her dreams go perfectly - it makes me want to get married again! Good thing I get my fix with 5 more weddings to attend this year! 

Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment