Friday, September 1, 2017

friday faves + labor day sales

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Adios, Sunday of Summer! Time to say hello to a new month and kick off a new season with Labor Day weekend! Does anybody else think that this summer flew by!? I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a new season... even though it's gone by fast, this summer hasn't been a great one, and I'm ready for a fresh start! Plus, I'm always excited for fall!

Today I'm sharing a few items on my wish list, including some adorable fall finds, some maternity items (because I'm seriously running out of clothes that fit me!) and some shoes I'm totally eyeing for fall/winter... mostly just eyeing though, because we all know that once baby comes in October, I'm not going to have any social life! I'm also sharing some sales below that are going on this weekend, so be sure to stock up on some great last minute summer or fall items - there are some good ones!

Alice + Wonder - 30% off select summer items through 9/4

Ann Taylor - 50% select full-price styles + extra 50% off all sale styles

Anthropologie - extra 30% off sale

Banana Republic - 40% off everything

BaubleBar - up to 80% select sale items

Bloomingdale's - 40%-60% off sale items

Express - 40% off everything until 9/4

Gap - up to 50% off everything + 20% off your purchase with code GETMORE

Kohl's - $10 off $25+ with code TAKE10 + $10 Kohl's cash for every $50 spent

LOFT - 30% off select full-price styles

Old Navy - 50% off select items

Target - 30% off select items + 15% off select items with code LABORDAY

Urban Outfitters - 30% off all sale items

West Elm - up to 30% off with code HUGESALE

World Market - extra 10% off + free shipping on orders over $150 with code LABORDAYDEALS

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend! Thanks for reading! XO

SHOP THE POST:

No comments:

Post a Comment