Tuesday, May 31, 2016

military vest | look one

vest | tank top (comes in 8 colors!) | jeans | clutch | shoes | sunnies | bracelet 1, 2 (similar)

In this previous post here, I talked about my love for the military trench vest trend that's popular right now, but it took me a while to find one I really liked. Some were too heavy, too long, too short, or had way too many pockets. Then I found this one at Target and it's perfect! It's lightweight and great for layering, and can be easily worn into these warm summer months. It also comes in a chambray color - I'm so tempted to get that one too! 

I have several white tank tops, but this one is good quality and nice to dress up or down - it comes in 8 different colors, and most are reversible, so that's even more bang for your buck! I've talked about these jeans before - they are one of my fave pairs, and they are so incredibly soft and comfortable. I spied this little clutch online and couldn't stop thinking about it until it was mine - it's so versatile! And these shoes are going to be repeat offenders - SO comfy, and with a little chunky heel, so they're flattering as well. 

This past weekend, the hubs and I decided to do a little exploring in Missouri. I had heard that I needed to visit a small town north of Kansas City called Weston. Despite the forecast saying rain all weekend, it cleared up and we had a gorgeous day, so we drove down to Weston to check it out. It was such a cute little town, and we went into an underground pub called O'Malley's and drank local beers and listened to live music. There's also a brewery and a winery or two, but we decided to leave those for another time when we can bring friends and family there. If you're in the area, I highly suggest checking it out! 

This is one of three looks I'll be doing with this vest. I just feel like I have to showcase how many ways it can be worn! Be sure to check back, and thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment