Saturday, June 11, 2016

father's day gift guide

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

I've rounded up a few things that I think would be great gifts for Father's Day coming up next weekend. While I don't have a lot of experience shopping for Father's Day, I do have a lot of amazing people in my life who are dads, and I think some of these things might be right up their alley. I also kept my husband in mind while on my search... You know, just in case! *wink*

A man can never have too many tools, and how cool is this little grilling/Swiss army knife type situation?! Dudes are all about brewing their own beer these days, so this rustic beer carrier is perfect for those guys - you could even personalize it! You can never go wrong with the classics - a nice new shirt, tie, watch, or these wing-tipped shoes that I'm currently obsessed with. If the dad in your life is anything like my hubby, a new hat or pair of sunnies is always a good gift idea, especially since Father's Day falls right before the first day of summer! And maybe this is more of a gift for mom - but this pillow is hilarious, and from what I've heard, so true! 

What's the best gift you've ever gotten for the dad in your life? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!







No comments:

Post a Comment