Friday, July 15, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale #NSale

I'm in such a good mood today, it's a cool morning in Iowa City and I've been browsing some items in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale so I'm getting major fall weather vibes! You all know fall is my favorite season! I love jeans, booties, sweaters (who doesn't!?) and my birthday is smack dab in the middle of fall! Therefore I can shop all season long and use my birthday as an excuse! Yesterday marked the first day of the Anniversary Sale so I've been researching over the last couple of days and let me tell you - there's some pretty good stuff! Here are a few details about the sale:

Key dates:
-Early Access: Starts 7/14
-General Access: Starts 7/22
-Prices go back up: 8/8
Free shipping and free returns! So you can load up on sale stuff in multiple sizes and not feel guilty about wasted shipping or return costs!  
Early access for cardholders. Cardholders can start shopping a whole week before it's open to the public, and there are many benefits to being a cardholder as well! Check out the details here. 
The sale include brand-new products for both summer and fall. Stock up on booties and jackets at a fraction of their normal cost, and get a head-start on back to school shopping! 
Here are a few of my fave items from the #NSale:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 
 
8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16
If you're not a cardholder and want to see what's on sale, head on over to Nordstrom's website for a sneak peek and start your wish list! General access starts July 22nd and items will go fast! Happy shopping! Thanks for reading! XO
Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!






No comments:

Post a Comment