Wednesday, June 15, 2016

off the shoulder top

top, also love this one | necklace, similar here and here | rings | purse | jeans | shoes, similar here

Date night out with my man celebrating 10 years of "dating"... That makes me feel so old! What a gorgeous night to dress up and go out to dinner though - albeit a little hot, but you know... Summertime! 


I'd been on the hunt for the perfect off the shoulder top and I tried on a bunch of different styles but with my body shape they just didn't look right and I thought maybe it just wasn't meant to be. I came across this one (and many more!) from Forever 21 and am so happy I found it! It's light and flowy and perfect for summer! This necklace I found at *cough* Walmart *cough* but you guys... $5! How the heck am I going to say no to that?! The necklace is not online, so I linked something similar, but I'm telling you, next time you're in Walmart just browse their jewelry section... I don't wear jewelry enough to warrant spending a ton of money, so $5 is perfect for me! I've linked these jeans before, and I probably will again and again because I love Express jeans. They are so comfy and last forever! These wedges are no longer available but I linked an almost identical pair and they are a must-have for the summer, and are perfect to pack for a tropical vacation! And this purse was a total steal from Old Navy - less than $30, and they have sales going on all the time! 

It is stupid hot out today, and I have some girlfriends come over to have white wine spritzers and chill. CHILL, literally, like I'm not about to leave the AC. Hope you all have a good week! Don't forget to check out my Father's Day gift guide right below this post. Thanks for reading!

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment