Friday, January 8, 2016

january wish list

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

You'd think that after the holidays I wouldn't be able to come up with a wish list, but it just never ends for me. Don't get me wrong, I got a lot of great things for Christmas and I absolutely do not need anything else, but that's why it's called a 'wish' list, right? In this digital age, new fun things are always popping up online and in my emails and I'm all, I NEED DIS. 


I really need to spruce up the decor in my house and I think these prism string lights would look so cool draped across my fireplace. And this bar cart would be the perfect addition to my little bar area I have set up in our TV room. I saw Lisa Rinna selling this Sherpa lined jacket from her QVC line on RHOBH and fell in love... Guess her sales pitch worked! Also in RHOBH, Kyle was wearing this lace crop top in one of her interviews which led me to go searching for it. It comes in a few different colors and would be perfect for our Miami girls trip in a few weeks. Before skinny jeans came in style, I was all-flare all-day, but then I switched over to the skinny jean side and left my flares in the dust. But now these beauties are back in the mix and I could not be more excited. Speaking of comebacks, ADIDAS SUPERSTARS. I was born in the 80s, and the 90s was when I really started finding my own fashion sense, and these babies were definitely in my closet and on regular rotation. They've always been around, but recently came back into style, so I need a new pair in my life STAT. And as you guys know, I'm on a sugar and alcohol hiatus until February 2nd, but once I'm done I'm getting myself some of these Sugarfina champagne bears, not only because YUM but because they're so cute! I know they're non-alcoholic, but please, I'll take champagne anything.

As much as I really wish I was having pizza and beer this Friday night, instead I'm in bed with a messed up back watching Blended and will probably be asleep before 9 - #thirties, amiright?! Not much happening here this weekend, but I'm okay with that. Hope everyone else has a great weekend!

Instagram: @theblondestyleblog
Twitter: @blondestyleblog
Pinterest: @theblondestyle


You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment