Monday, December 19, 2016

mermaid sequin skirt | look one

tank, almost identical here | skirt | purse, similar here | shoes, similar here, also love these

I went Black Friday shopping with my sister when we found this ah-mazing mermaid sequin skirt at Target and she bought it for our girl's trip to Chicago. After we left, I thought to myself that I HAD to have it for the holiday season. So (thankfully) I found it in my size and decided to do a series of posts of three different looks - this skirt is so versatile, it can be worn with a sweater, pretty much any pop of color, or even a graphic tee. Plus I'm obsessed with mermaid sequins right now!


I love getting glammed up for the holidays, and adding a pop of red and some silver pumps are perfect for this time of year. Now I need to find a holiday party to wear this to! Make sure you check back for two more looks I've styled with this skirt, and as always thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

5 comments:

  1. I love that skirt! You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt and that pop of red in your outfit!

    Belle | One Awesome Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is gorgeous! Love the pop of red for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This skirt is so pretty!! Perfect look for the holidays!!

    Xo, steph
    www.sassandsun.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful! I love the skirt --- it can be styled so many ways! I love what you did! Beauty!!!
    xo Debbie | www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

    ReplyDelete