Friday, November 4, 2016

friday faves

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

'Tis the season where my wish list keeps growing and growing and I want to go online and buy ALL. THE. THINGS. Just a few weeks and we will be heavy into holiday shopping, and you know what that means - SALES! To prepare, I wanted to share a few of my current faves that I have or hope to scoop up for myself before I'm out shopping for everyone else!

It's no secret that I love a good vest, and this cascading sweater vest is thick and warm and the perfect layer for this cold weather. I've been dying to try the over the knee boot trend, and I'm a little scared to, but when I do try them these ones from Steve Madden are at the top of my list. I'd been eyeing these jeans for a while, and I finally got a pair which I'm glad I did because they're low on inventory. My suggestion for these jeans is to size up, and they run long, so if you're normally a regular length, go for short. I recently discovered Giuliana Rancic's line for HSN and I was pleasantly impressed with the quality of her clothing, and I'm loving this blouse. I've never bought from HSN before, but knowing that they have payment plans is a pretty neat option, especially if you're on a budget coming up on the holiday season! For my birthday I rented a Rebecca Minkoff purse from Rent The Runway and I loved it, so of course I have to add this purse to my wish list in my favorite fall color, which is a great holiday color as well! This camel colored sleeveless sweater dress is a great layering option for the season, keeping you warm but not too warm for when you're crammed into your office's holiday party. Another favorite bag on my list is this saddle bag with tassel details from Kate Spade in a great neutral color, perfect for both fall and winter. I've been using Rocksbox (you can get your first month free with code THEBLONDESTYLEBLOGXOXO) and decided that I definitely need a pair of these heart eye emoji earrings in my life, as well as this bracelet from Kendra Scott which one of my friends got in her Rocksbox and I was green with envy. These sunnies were originally a rental from Ditto, but I love them so much that I want them to be mine. I'm normally a Ray-Ban girl, but I love using Ditto to try out all different brands - you can too with one month free using code THEBLONDESTYLE for one month free! Shorts are one of my favorite pieces of clothing to wear all season long, especially a pair like these that shimmer and would be perfect paired with a sweater, tights and heels for a holiday party. And you know I'm still loving the off the shoulder trend, and I got this blouse for my birthday celebration and loved everything about it from the flowy, long sleeves, to the perfect, green color for fall.

Are you guys excited for holiday shopping? Be sure to check back for all sorts of gift guides coming to the blog soon! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!


12 comments:

  1. I love all your picks! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that Rebecca Minkoff Love bag! I have it in black and I wear it everywhere! So chic!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great collection! I love both of the bags!

    ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so ready for holiday shopping girl! Happy Friday 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I hear ya!! I finally hopped on the OTN boot trend haha. Love all these accessories, great picks!

    Meaghan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all! Putting #10 on my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This wine color has been a favorite of mine this season. Great picks!
    http://stopdropandvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely picks! i'm loving those metallic shorts and those sunnies!!

    xo, steph
    www.sassandsun.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your picks! I need #5, love that bag!

    xO - Steph

    www.urbanblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These picks are amazing! I kind of want all of them haha! XX, Donna
    www.onthedllifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete