Sunday, November 29, 2015

winter white // outerwear


I've been seriously craving a white winter coat this year, and the styles that I have seen out and about do not disappoint. Plus there are amazing sales going on what seems like EVERYWHERE. We didn't only have Black Friday this year, it's been more like Black Wednesday-Sunday, followed up by Cyber Monday. NOT MAD AT IT. Here's my compilation of my favorite coats and the amazing sales that go along with them:


From left to right:
Old Navy // Funnel-Neck Coat {40% off with code BESTCYBER}
Forever 21 // Classic Boucle Topcoat {50% off}
Anthropologie // Wrapped Boucle Jacket {25% off with code SHOPTOIT}

In my research, I also came across some adorable white vests that I just had to share. These are perfect for if you're not really ready to commit to buying a white coat for winter:

 
Top left: Old Navy // Frost Free Fleece-Lined Vest {40% off with code BESTCYBER}
Bottom left: Target // Curly Faux Lamb Fur Vest {30% off}
Right: Shopbop // BB Dakota Rennie sweater Vest with Faux Fur {up to 25% off with code GOBIG15}

It's so hard to believe December is right around the corner, which means holidays and gift giving and the most wonderful time of the year! Stop back to see some gift guides and other fun stuff I have in store!



Instagram: @theblondestyleblog
Twitter: @blondestyleblog
Pinterest: @theblondestyle
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment