Wednesday, December 16, 2015

holiday look // nha khanh {west} dress


 
I love a reason to wear a good dress, and seriously, I could have lived in this one. It was so comfortable! I usually tend to stay away from red, but for a holiday look it just felt right. Perfect for a holiday party!

 

I'm trying to be better at it, but typically when I wear a dress to a party or event, I don't like to wear it again, so my closet is full of dresses (which my friends love - and my husband hates!) That's one reason why I love Rent The Runway - I can just send it back without the guilt of it sitting in my closet begging to be worn again! This Nha Khanh dress is beautiful and it is perfect for when the weather starts getting cooler. It also comes in 3 different colors! 

 





 
dress // lips // shoes, similar here and here // clutch, similar here and here
 

I paired this dress with a red lip, black heels and a black clutch, but there are many ways to accessorize with this dress. A skinny gold belt or some white pearls would also compliment it well!


We are in the single digits y'all. NINE days until Christmas! Who all still has holiday parties to attend? Do you get fancy, or do you prefer the ugly sweater parties? (I'm a fan of those too!) 


Thanks for reading!
 

 
NOW on Facebook! Like my page: The Blonde Style Blog
Instagram: @theblondestyleblog
Twitter: @blondestyleblog
Pinterest: @theblondestyle
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment