Friday, January 15, 2016

winter style // wool fedora


I'm getting a little bit of cabin fever down here in Missouri, and I only leave my house to go to work, so when the hubs asked me to go on a road trip to go shopping for his holiday party this weekend I was elated. (We have to drive an hour to shop anywhere decent.) Better yet, it was a gorgeous day here in MO, almost reaching 50 degrees! (It's the middle of January, I'll take it.) Needless to say, I took this opportunity to take a break from PJs and work clothes to wear something fun, like this wool fedora. I have this thing with hats - I love them, I own a lot of them, but I rarely wear them... this is where one of my New Year's Resolutions pops in - if I don't wear it, I'm getting rid of it.


This is the same circle hem sweater that I wore in a this post but a different color. I just love it. It's so nice to just throw on for a day of running errands. And it's flow-y, so it was perfect for right after I stuffed myself at dinner. And these jeans - I actually forgot about them - I dug them out from the bottom of my jean pile and I'm so glad I did, because I remember now how much I love them. They have a little stretch and are perfectly comfy for a day of driving and shopping.

hat // sweater // jeans // ankle boots, similar here and here // purse, similar here and here

It was a successful day of shopping, and a great "date day." It's always nice to spend some QT with the hubs - especially when it involves some retail therapy! Thanks for reading!

Instagram: @theblondestyleblog
Twitter: @blondestyleblog
Pinterest: @theblondestyle


You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment