Wednesday, February 10, 2016

cocktail hour // miami style

I'm wishing I could rewind to a week ago when I was having cocktails on a rooftop in 75 degree weather! Miami was amazing and I'm very much missing the warmth. It's windy and cold here in Missouri, and I'm definitely over winter. So I tried my best to take advantage of being outside as much as possible in Miami, and this rooftop at our hotel was the perfect place to enjoy a cocktail. Vodka Press - my cocktail of choice!



dress // necklace, similar here and here // purse // shoes 

We decided to have a little cocktail hour before dinner on everyone's first night in town, that way us girls could get to know each other and settle in to our suite. We stayed in the Art Deco District of Miami, so the buildings all have really neat architecture and there was so much color. This purple dress looked so perfect with the pretty pastel colors of our hotel. I didn't even plan that - it just happened! This dress is so comfy and the best thing - it has pockets! Paired with some nude accessories and you're good to go. 

After cocktails, we went out to dinner, had more drinks and explored the South Beach strip then went back to our suite since we had an early morning the next day. It was a fun night with some fun girls. Be sure to check back for a little guide to a fun girl's weekend in Miami! Thanks for reading!

Instagram: @theblondestyleblog
Twitter: @blondestyleblog
Pinterest: @theblondestyle
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment