Friday, February 12, 2016

pink + grey // valentine's look


A little twist on your typical Valentine's Day outfit! Actually there's rarely a time I don't like combining pink and grey. I found these shoes buried in my shoe closet and thought I needed to find something to wear them with. They don't get worn often - obviously they are a little high! But they are so cute - and I just happened to have a purse to match!

dress, similar here // purse, similar here // shoes, similar here, also LOVE these // lips

I just want to take a second and give a shout out to my bestie, Jodie, who does my hair at Studio 5. This rooty blonde is the bomb, and I'm so happy with the color! She nailed it!

Okay, back to it. The pink heels and purse would also look good with black if you're an LBD type of girl, which I mostly am but like to switch it up from time to time. I'm actually going to brave a red dress for my date with the hubs tomorrow night... so stay tuned for that! Are you guys doing anything fun for this Valentine's Day weekend? Let me know in the comments below!

If you need some last minute tips for Galentine's Day (tomorrow!) see my post here! And if you're scrambling for a gift, check out my guide for him here, and for her here! Happy Valentine's Day weekend!  Thanks for reading! 

Instagram: @theblondestyleblog
Twitter: @blondestyleblog
Pinterest: @theblondestyle
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment