Monday, August 15, 2016

white jeggings | st joseph, mo

tank, similar color here | button up, also love this one | jeggings, similar here | shoes, similar here and here | purse | necklace, similar here | sunnies


Even though we have lived in Missouri for a year and a half now, we have still been discovering hidden gems. St. Joseph, MO is actually a cool historic place with tons of old buildings and art downtown. There are also lots of shops, restaurants, and a movie theater which is way more than our little town has, so it's good for a quick Sunday getaway. We've discovered a couple restaurants in St. Joe that have kept us coming back, and we tried a new one for the first time this weekend - a pizza place called Il Lazzarone - and the pizza was phenom. If you're following me on snapchat (stephmcclure) you can see some snaps of the joint - it's a pretty neat place! My husband and I know good pizza, and I can't wait to go back and try a different one next time! 



I've never owned a pair of jeggings before, and I came across this pair and decided to try them out. I was really skeptical, especially in the color white, because I though that they would be see-through. But I was pleasantly surprised that they weren't, and they were so comfortable! I also love that they're lighter weight than regular jeans, making them a little more bearable in this Midwest heat. 

This entire outfit is a bargain - the tank and button up around my waist are from Target, the jeggings (exact ones linked above - currently marked down to $8!) and necklace from Walmart, the shoes from Payless and the purse from Old Navy. While I'm a firm believer that you should splurge on some staple items, you can find some trendy steals as well. Plus I love trying new things, and if I don't have to shell out a ton of money it makes my wallet - and my husband - very happy. 

Hope you all had a good weekend! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment