Friday, August 12, 2016

friday faves

1 (30% off today only with code ENJOY) | 2 (also on major sale here) | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 (similar pair here) | 7 | 8 (also love this dress)

TGIF! Not going to lie, I haven't done a single thing this week but it has gone by so fast. Seems like we are just zipping through August already! I once heard that August is like the Sunday of summer and it is so true - I'm quickly transitioning over to a fall state of mind! I love fall for so many reasons - it gives me nostalgia from when I was in school, college football starts and it means my birthday is right around the corner! Sometimes I really miss the feeling of going back to school, particularly college where it's just mass mayhem trying to figure out where to go on campus. While it was stressful then, it's sentimental now. Those were the days!

On my wish list are some last minute summer finds and some items that are good fall and back to school pieces. From what I've seen, denim everything, prints and of course wool and felt fedoras are in for the fall season. And I'm particularly in love with this rust colored romper

Hope you guys have a good weekend! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment