Saturday, September 3, 2016

live love gameday tee + tailgate snacks


tee | hat, similar here and here | shorts, also love these | shoes 

Happy Labor Day weekend! College football has officially started and I could not be more excited! The hubs and I are taking it easy this weekend, having tailgate snacks, drinking La Croix instead of beer and watching the game at home. If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know I did Whole 30 at the beginning of the year, and I've been wanting to do another one, but we've been so busy it's been nearly impossible. Thankfully we have a pretty tame September with the exception of one wedding next weekend, so I'm going try it again - it's amazing how much better my body feels when I'm eating clean, and it's nice to hit a reset button every once and a while, especially with all the crazy eating and drinking I've been doing for the past few months. 

I love trying out new recipes, especially fun finger foods, so today I want to share with you a few clean-eating tailgate recipes I found on Pinterest:




What team are you cheering for today? I'm cheering for my alma mater - Iowa Hawkeyes! Y'all know how much I love a graphic tee - This tee pictured above from Live Love Gameday is perfect no matter what team you're cheering for! Enjoy the rest of your Labor Day weekend, and thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment