Thursday, September 1, 2016

fall wedding guest attire w/ express

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 
(ALL dresses 40% off now through Monday!)

One of the things I love about blogging is when people tell me they liked a particular post or give me ideas on what to write about. Of course I love this creative outlet and will blog no matter what, but it's always nice to know people are reading. So when my best friend asked for a post on advice for what to wear to a wedding in October... An OUTDOOR wedding in October, in the Midwest, where anything can happen weather-wise, I had to give her what she wanted. I was doing my research and realized a lot of the dresses I found were from Express, and that they have a ton of good options for a fall wedding whether the temps are hot or it's snowing, so this post became a one stop shop! The best part - all these dresses are 40% starting today going through Labor Day weekend! Most of these dresses can be carried into the winter season as well, so stock up while they're on sale. 

I don't know about you but we still have 3 more weddings coming up this year. So posts like this are helpful! Thanks for reading, and have a good Labor Day weekend! XO 

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!




6 comments:

  1. Dress 6 is so pretty! I love this post because I always find it so hard to find a dress for a wedding. I think a lot of pressure comes with picking one out.
    Xo, Kelsey
    petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I'm so glad my BF asked me for advice because it helped me out as well! Thanks for stopping by! XO

      Delete
  2. It is canny to track photographs of marriage dresses that you like from wedding magazines, notices or advancements of shops, in the event that you have plans to get hitched within a year. wedding dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. wedding flowers london

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciating the persistence you put into your blog and detailed information you provide. I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account. wedding dance songs

    ReplyDelete
  5. One such company is 24/7 Couriers, which provides a reliable and efficient courier service for blood samples . With a team of experienced and trained professionals, 24/7 Couriers ensures that the blood samples are collected and delivered within the shortest possible time frame.

    ReplyDelete