Friday, August 18, 2017

baby room decor

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

I just realized I haven't posted in 2 weeks... I'm blaming baby brain, the fact that we just bought a new house, and that work has been crazy... honestly I could keep going on and on with excuses, so I'll just stop there. I'm down to single digit weeks until baby girl McClure gets here, so babies are ON the brain, which brings me to today's post! I'm talking all about how I want to decorate the nursery!

Honestly when I first started my registry, I didn't have a clue what I all needed. Thankfully most places pretty much map it out for you. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have to Google what most things were, but I'm assuming as a new mama, Google is going to become my BFF. I knew I always wanted to have the nursery be grey and white with pops of pink and gold, so I'm sharing some of my big items, and once we get in to our new house I can figure out the rest of the decor. The carpet and walls are grey in the new baby room, so the white crib, dresser/changing table and this rug will work perfectly. I love that this rug is a little funky for a baby room, and it will be easy to continue to use as she gets older. Baby girl already has so many cute toys, but this plush unicorn and gold metallic balloon dog fit the pink and gold theme perfectly! I'm also in love with this rocker chair and ottoman combo. And how cute are these crib sheets!?

I honestly don't even care if the rest of the house is put together before baby comes, as long as the nursery is done! If you have any suggestions on anything we absolutely HAVE to have, let me know in the comments below! We definitely have a lot to figure out in the next 9 weeks! Thanks for reading! XO

SHOP THE POST:

No comments:

Post a Comment