Saturday, October 17, 2015

birthday wish list

Yesterday was my birthday, and first thing in the morning I got a text from my best friend that said "making a wish before uncorking a birthday bottle of wine is my version of blowing out the candles." She knows me so well. I told my husband that I wanted potato cheese bites and champagne in bed (because calories don't count on your birthday) and he delivered. While I can't tell you what I wished for, I can tell you what is on my birthday wish list, so here goes:




I have been eyeing these Chinese Laundry by Kristin Cavallari Laurel booties for-ev-er and every time I go to buy them they are sold out in my size! Thankfully they have come back year after year, and hopefully this will be the year that I get them! 





There's something about fringe that I love but scares me at the same time.. You know what I mean? Some people look so cool in fringe but I really feel like I would look like a dope. But this fringe skirt from Express is so cute and the fringe is so subtle that I really think I could pull this off. I will also always love a mini skirt, no matter what.





For my birthday I rented a super cute Rebecca Minkoff saddle bag from Rent The Runway and I was obsessed and so upset that I did not own it. So I'm adding this bad boy to the list. This is from the LC Lauren Conrad Runway collection and it is so cute and I love the color. The best thing about it is that is is super affordable, so I will probably be adding it to my collection ASAP.





I LOVE me a cute coffee mug.. I have tons and I'm pretty sure my husband will kill me if I get more. But hopefully once we have a bigger house with a bigger kitchen I will have room for ALL THE CUTE MUGS! I'm on the hunt for a mug shaped like a pug, so if you know of any, let me know. But for now I will just dream while using this mug (bonus: it holds a ton of coffee!)





Ever since I saw Carole Radziwell wearing a pair of Oliver Peoples on RHONY I've been obsessed. I love sunglasses and probably have too many pairs for my own good. Even though they are too expensive for me, this pair is adorbs and since it's my birthday I can wish for these if I want to! (Just realized these are 25% off at Nordstrom.com!)





This Stella & Dot bracelet is the perfect accessory in my opinion and man do I love my accessories. I'm thinking stacking this next to some other gold bracelets and a kate spade watch and we are good to go! 



Even though I have only been 32 for about 24 hours, I'm feeling really good about it. I'm a fan of even years. Today is a gorgeous day, my house smells like pumpkin spice and chili, and the hubs and I leave for the Dominican Republic in 3 days. I can't wait for some fun in the sun!

Thanks for reading!










No comments:

Post a Comment