Sunday, October 11, 2015

s w e a t e r w e a t h e r

It has definitely cooled off here in Missouri, and last night we went to a bonfire so of course I busted out one of my favorite sweaters and a pair of boots. In the Midwest it's hard to say when summer actually stops and fall begins but it's looking like it the hot, hot days might be behind us. I do have to admit, as much as I love sweater weather,
it's hard to get into that mindset since I'm leaving for Dominican Republic in just over a week, but I have compiled a few of my favorite sweaters to share with you all.





As you can see I'm a big fan of marled sweaters. One year I was going through my closet and said to myself, "Stephanie, no more buying marled sweaters." But when you have so many great options, why not? I'm also really loving the crop top sweaters, even though I cannot pull it off, I love the look. Here is where you can find these looks, from left to right (most on sale!):

Hi-Lo V-Neck Sweater in Oatmeal Marl // oldnavy.com {30% off online right now!}
BB Dakota Chevron Cardigan // shopbop.com
Long Sleeve Ribbed Cropped Sweater // express.com {40% off right now!}
Hi-Lo V-Neck Sweater in // oldnavy.com {30% off online right now!}
Blocked Mixed Stitch Tunic Sweater // loft.com {50% off right now!}
Marl Oversized Open Cable Knit Tunic Sweater // express.com {40% off right now!}




Today is officially the start to my birthday week. Yes, I celebrate a whole week and my husband hates it. I would celebrate the whole month if I could! And sometimes I do. This year for my birthday my husband and I are heading to Kansas City to see the show Wicked and I could not be more excited. Check out the blog later this week to see my birthday picks! 



No comments:

Post a Comment