Saturday, June 18, 2016

graphic tees

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 (maternity) | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | | 10 (not pictured, see in widget below)

If there is one thing you need to go out and get this summer, it's a graphic tee. They (literally) speak to me. (Tequila!? Tacos!? BEACH!? Yes.) I love seeing all the fun things they say, so I've compiled a few of my faves that you should definitely add to your summer wardrobe. (Bonus: they're almost all under $25!) Plus, it's hot out, y'all... Who doesn't want to just throw on a tee or tank and call it a day!? 

I hope you guys have a good weekend! If you're still stuck trying to find a gift for Dad, check out my Father's Day gift guide here! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!








1 comment:

  1. I love a good graphic tee and that ‘Beach Por Favor’ looks super soft!

    ReplyDelete