Tuesday, June 28, 2016

berry jumpsuit

jumpsuit, also a fan of this one | purse | shoes | sunnies, also love these | necklace, similar here | rings

I live for a good jumpsuit or romper in the summertime (see these posts here and here.) They're so comfy and easy to throw on and let's be honest, they make me feel chic AF. I went back to Iowa City for a long weekend with friends and family and this lightweight jumpsuit was perfect for a little GNO with my sis. Iowa City is my happy place, and I love going back, especially in the summer. 

I had a great kickoff to summer with friends and family last week, and we have a crazy couple of months approaching. We have a few weddings, a couple music festivals and lots of traveling between Iowa and Missouri over the next 8 weeks. I think it's safe to say that this summer is going to fly by. But I'm looking forward to it all, and I'm not going to lie, it's been really hot, so unless it cools down, I'm okay with it going by fast. Summertime in the Midwest is no joke, and plus fall is my favorite season!

 I'm excited for another long weekend coming up. Do you guys have any fun plans for the Fourth of July? Check out this post here for some fun tees to rock this weekend! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!







No comments:

Post a Comment