Wednesday, December 21, 2016

mermaid sequin skirt | look two

tank | jacket | skirt | purse | shoes, similar here and here

Here is look number two with this fabulous mermaid sequin skirt that I am beyond in love with. It's no question that once the temps drop, I go to the dark side - meaning my wardrobe involves some or all black pieces. Which is totally okay with this skirt, because it looks great, and you could totally rock this look for New Year's Eve!



I had to add a pop of color with this green crossbody bag that can also be used as a clutch, and I also love the look of this leather jacket with the sequins. And if I look cold in the picture above, it's because I AM. As you can probably tell, it was snowing when these pictures were taken, but that's all part of the blogging game - you've gotta get pictures in when you can!  

Hope everyone is having a good week, and that you're staying warm! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

6 comments:

  1. I love this dress on you! You look so fab. The pop of green to this is perfect too.

    Xoxo Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt looks amazing on you! It fits you like a glove!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! Love your green crossbody :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This skirt is everything on you babe!!! I need this!! Looking FABULOUS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This skirt is so pretty! I love the way you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at mermaid. Throw in the sequins and I'm officially obsessed! You look so stunning!

    XO, Savilla
    http://www.vogueforbreakfast.com

    ReplyDelete