Monday, May 22, 2017

monday must haves | summer styles

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

It's clear that my current must haves are inspired by all things summer! We had a bit of a tease of extremely warm weather early last week and it had me dreaming about cute summer sandals, maxis and swimwear. So I thought I'd share a few of my faves with you! 

I got this purse and this purse, both which are perfect for summer and I know they'll get a lot of use - so be prepared to see a lot of them! I also got these adorable earrings from BaubleBar's Sugarfix collection at Target and I have plans to wear them with just about everything in my closet! I'm loving one-piece swimsuits for this summer, especially suits with cute details and cut outs like this one. And I'm dying for a pair of espadrilles with a statement like these from Soludos!

What summer styles are you most excited for? Check out this post here for some straw beach totes that I'm totally loving for summer! Thanks for reading! 

Facebook: Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @blondestyleblog Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment