Wednesday, May 10, 2017

best of the best: straw totes

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Exactly one month from today we go on a (much needed) vacation to Palm Springs, and I'm so excited to get to shopping for it. I've been daydreaming about outfit and accessory ideas, and I really want a cute straw tote, but I didn't realize how many adorable options there are out there! So I've decided to compile a list of my faves - and no, I have not made a decision on one quite yet - but I think it's between this one, this one or this one!

I've never been to Palm Springs, but it seems like there is a lot to see and do. Our resort has a lazy river, so I'm planning on spending most of my time relaxing in the pool. If you've been and you have any suggestions for me, I'd love to hear!

Which tote is your fave? Let me know in the comments below! And don't forget that Sunday is Mother's Day - check out my Mother's Day gift list here if you're in need of last minute ideas! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @blondestyleblog Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment