Friday, February 26, 2016

casual look // sweater + quilted bootie


It has been a crazy busy past couple of weeks for me and I know I just went to Miami this month but I'm going to say it anyway - I am so ready for vacation. I've been looking forward to this upcoming trip for a while. While the weather has been unseasonably warm and I love it, I haven't been able to enjoy it much. So this particular night I asked the hubs to take off work early and take me out for Mexican food and cervesas... and he did! I know we are transitioning into spring, but with the leaves blowing around and all the bare branches it feels like fall to me, so sweater and booties it is. 

sweater, similar here and here // jeans // purse // booties, also love these

While living here in Missouri, my options to keep me entertained are very limited, so I'm going to admit something - I go to Walmart... for fun. I know, I'm crazy I am a Target girl through and through, but I don't have any other choice unless I want to drive almost 2 hours and you know what? Walmart has a lot of stuff to look at, from home stuff to beauty steals and tons of cute, inexpensive accessories. I don't wear jewelry too often, so the less money I spend the better. I discovered the Instagram page @rollbackstyle, and I was shocked at how many stylish things Walmart has to offer! Such as... These booties! Check out @rollbackstyle's Instagram for more ideas!

Do you guys have anywhere you love to bargain shop? Let me know in the comments below!

Instagram: @theblondestyleblog
Twitter: @blondestyleblog
Pinterest: @theblondestyle
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!



No comments:

Post a Comment