Thursday, November 2, 2017

nordstrom fall sale

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Happy November, y'all! I know it's been a minute since I posted - mid-September and all through October was a bit crazy for me - but more on that in another post. For now, I wanted to share some deals - it's like Nordstrom's Anniversary sale all over again! Starting today until November 12th, Nordstrom is having their fall sale, with tons of great items that can be taken into winter as well. I've rounded up a few of my faves for you all, but there are still plenty more where this came from - all up to 40% off!

I can wear ankle boots during every season with the exception of summer, and I love this pair and this pair. This dress is perfect for holiday parties, and this dress would be so easy to layer for winter, and would be so cute with some tights. If you don't have a pair yet, you must get a pair of OTK boots, like these here which are a great price - 40% off right now! And since I'm still carrying a bit of baby weight, I'm looking forward to ponchos being in this season, and I'm loving this one here! And layer this top with a faux-fur vest and you've got a great, casual winter look!

Thanks for reading, and happy shopping! XO

9 comments:

  1. So many great pieces! I’m narrowing down my list now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great sale & so many fab picks! love all those boots!

    xo megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome sale! Now time to shop! Thanks for the picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Nordstrom fall sale!! So many amazing pieces on sale to complete our fall/winter wardrobe!!

    Xo, Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the neutral palette in your picks. And I NEED #1!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My poor wallet is going to kill me for shopping this sale .. but there's so many good things!

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some good picks here. I just got a similar gray jacket but I haven't worn it yet. I cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all such great picks for fall! I hestutated about purchasing OTK boots last year but now I wear them with so much!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such great finds, I love the grey sweater!

    Birdie Shoots

    ReplyDelete