Tuesday, March 15, 2016

don't get pinched // st. patrick's day looks

I am not Irish by heritage but I am Irish through marriage (my last name is McClure) so when it comes to celebrating St. Patrick's Day, the pressure is on. My husband is obviously Irish and this is one of his favorite holidays. We all know how I feel about parties with a theme, and you can see a SPD cocktail that I posted here, but the most important thing about this holiday is that you have to wear green! So I've rounded up a few fun green options that would be perfect for any SPD function:

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

Kelly green personally is not my color, so I like to change it up in terms of clothing. And adding green with a fun accessory like this purse, these sunnies or even wearing a fun green nail polish is typically the way I go when celebrating this holiday. 

What do you guys do to celebrate St. Patty's Day? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading!  

Instagram: @theblondestyleblog
Twitter: @blondestyleblog 
Pinterest: @theblondestyle
Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment