Wednesday, April 6, 2016

pantone colors 2016 // serenity + rose quartz

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

I decided to have some fun with Pantone's colors of the year and found a few of my favorite things in each color above. Pantone's color of the year is described by pantone.com as "a symbolic color selection; a color snapshot of what we see taking place in our culture that serves as an expression of a mood and an attitude." This year Pantone chose two colors - Rose Quartz and Serenity - and I am loving it all. While the symbolism of these two colors is to blend or blur the line between genders when it comes to fashion, I'm a total girl - pink is my favorite color, and I'll take it in any shade... So my picks are on the girly side. And this shade of blue is so dreamy and perfect for spring! But I really do love the thought they put behind blending these colors, especially in today's society! 


What do you think of Pantone's choice of colors? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading!

Instagram: @theblondestyleblog
Twitter: @blondestyleblog
Pinterest: @theblondestyle
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment