Friday, October 28, 2016

you had me at pumpkin spice | graphic tee

tee | plaid shirt | leggings | boots | sunnies, rent here (first month free with code THEBLONDESTYLE), buy here | purse, rent here ($30 off your first order by clicking this link here!), buy here

Happy Halloween weekend! We are almost to the point where pumpkin spice everything will change to peppermint mocha everything - unless you're a year-round pumpkin spice lover like me. What can I say, I like to hold on to fall as long as possible! This outfit is basically life for me these days - some sort of tee or workout top and leggings. That's why my posts have been so few and far between. Once we get settled in our new house I promise to be better at posting! It could be worse than being in comfy clothes all the time but I'm not going to lie - I've been eating terribly and not working out so I'm terrified of putting on a real pair of pants! I had to share this adorable graphic tee (that I stole from my sister's closet because - #cute) and the black and grey has me feeling all the Halloween vibes! Also, this tee is still available online, with free shipping until the end of the year!


Unfortunately we have to spend this weekend declining numerous costume party invites and instead tying up loose ends in Missouri before our big move. But I can't wait to see everyone's costumes! I had a good one planned for this year, but it just might have to wait for next! Happy Halloween, thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment