Saturday, November 26, 2016

black friday steals

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Alright, let's get one thing straight: sales are my weakness and I LOVE a good deal, and while I do the majority of my shopping online, I love going Black Friday shopping. My sister and I have made it a tradition to go long after dinner is over and we are done spending time with family. There's just something about being out shopping in the middle of the night! Sometimes we just go places to see how chaotic it is! This year wasn't as crazy as years past, but there were a ton of great deals on clothing and accessories so I just had to share a few things that I snagged - all 30-50% off! Here are a few that I highlighted for you, still going on through the weekend:

Express - 50% off everything + free shipping, no code needed

Old Navy - 40% off everything + free shipping on orders $25+, no code needed

J. Crew - 40% off everything with code HOLIDAY

Kohl's - Extra 20% everything with code DEALSEEKER

Loft - 50% off everything with code FRIYAY

Target - 30% off clothing, shoes and accessories, no code needed

Shopbop - Up to 55% off using code GOBIG16

Rent the Runway - $30 off your order of $75+ with code 30BF2016

Nordstrom - Extra 20% off select sale items, no code needed

It seems like Black Friday and Cyber Monday are colliding this weekend, but I still can't wait to see what sales Cyber Monday brings! What deals did you scoop up this weekend? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment