Monday, November 28, 2016

cyber monday deals

While I love shopping on Black Friday, I really love shopping on Cyber Monday. Shopping online is one of my favorite things to do, because shopping in public in PJs, no bra and a glass of wine is for some reason socially unacceptable - a rule that should definitely be changed in my opinion! Here's a round up of some of the best Cyber Monday deals:

Anthropologie.com - 30% off with code LETSGO

BananaRepublic.com - 50% off everything, no code needed

CrateandBarrel.com - 15% off your order with code SAVE15 and free shipping on orders $49+ 

Express.com - 50% off and free shipping on everything

Gap.com - 50% off everythingwith code CYBMON

HM.com - up to 30% off, see site for codes

JCPenney.com - up to 33% off with code TOSAVE23 and free shipping on orders $49+

JCrew.com - 40% off with code HOLIDAY

KateSpade.com - 30% off everything with code WIRED

KendraScott.com - 20% off everything with code SALE20

Kohls.com - take an extra 20% already amazing deals with code DEALSEEKER

LOFT.com - 50% off everything with code  CYBERMONDAY

Macys.com - take an extra 20% off using code CYBER plus free shipping on order $25+

Nordstrom.com - take an extra 20% and free shipping and returns

OldNavy.com - 40% off everything

RentTheRunway.com - 30% off all rentals with code CM2016

Shopbop.com - up to 25% off your order with code GOBIG16

SteveMadden.com - 30% off entire purchase with code LEFTOVERS

Target.com - take an extra 15% off your purchase

VictoriasSecret.com - $20 off $125 with code TAKE20 and free shipping on orders $50+ with code SHIP50FREE

WorldMarket.com - up to 30% off and free shipping on orders $50+ with code CYBERSAVE

Did anybody score big this Black Friday/Small business Saturday/Cyber Monday weekend? Let me know in the comments below! And shop some of my favorite Cyber Monday sale items below! Good luck shopping, and thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could stay in a shop today :( but I'm going to snag some of these deals this afternoon! I just can't pass up a great sale! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great deals today! I wish I could shop all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAS so all of these deals! I can't believe how much some of these sales are!!! Amazing!
    http://stopdropandvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great list and so many deals! I still have some catching up to do! Thanks for sharing! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome round up! I love online shopping too :)
    xoxo, Jenna
    Boston Chic Party

    ReplyDelete