Tuesday, February 7, 2017

valentine's day dresses

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Everyone needs the perfect Valentine's Day dress, and yes, I know it's so typical to wear red or pink for Valentine's Day but I don't care... Rarely do I wear these colors any other time of the year, so why not for V-Day? I'm a total sucker for anything festive. Plus with so many amazing red and pink options out there, it's totally something to take advantage of! 

I can't even narrow down my favorite of all of these because they all have their own special details. Florals, lace details, off the shoulder, bell sleeves and pleats are in for the upcoming season, so not only would these dresses make great date night picks but can also be worn into spring! And the best part about these dresses - they are ALL under $100!

Do you guys have Valentine's Day plans? I'm having a brunch with my girlfriends this weekend and will probably do a quiet dinner with the hubs on V-Day. Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @blondestyleblog Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!


2 comments:

  1. oh my goshhhhhh steph i want all of these, these are amazing for spring too!!! great choice in style!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon! I know, I want them all! I appreciate you stopping by! XO

      Delete