Sunday, February 5, 2017

valentine's day gift guide | for her

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

February is moving right along and Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Even though I love Valentine's Day and fully support gift giving for any holiday, normally the hubs and I don't do gifts. But sometimes it's nice to surprise your loved one and get them a little something anyway. If you're one of those people that love to give or receive gifts, I've put together an amazing gift list for you! Tell your S.O. what you want, buy it yourself (and put it on his CC) or if you're a single lady, #treatyoself!

I got a robe similar to this one from a friend who's wedding I was recently in and I love to put it on when I'm getting ready for a night out, or if I just want to lounge around the house. (I'm a huge supporter of #nopants, so robes are amazing!) I will never say no to gummy bears, ESPECIALLY if they are infused with champagne... say what? These gummy bears are the easiest way to a girl's heart. This bracelet I've talked about many times before - I have it in silver but really want it in gold as well. I love a pop of color and this pretty pink purse is perfect for spring! I got to pick this watch out when I won a giveaway with my Style Collective peeps, and I love it - rose gold hardware, white face and light grey wristband that can be swapped out for other awesome colors - not mad at it. These shoes... there are no words. If I don't own these by summertime I'm going to be very disappointed. They're the perfect shade of pink and I'm obsessed with the gold heel. Like, OBSESSED. I like to think that spring is near, but let's be honest - it's not. The groundhog saw his shadow so we have a good six long weeks left of this dreaded winter. These Ugg boots are adorable, I love how the fur detail gives the classic Ugg boot a little twist. If you're looking for something a little sexy, this lace bodysuit is so cute, it comes in peach and black and has the prettiest lace details. And these wine glasses are my fave - I use them all the time. Ok, not all the time, just like, Thursday and Friday... maybe Wednesday too. And occasionally Saturday. And maybe during The Bachelor on Monday?

Hope you guys like this gift guide! You can find a Galentine's Day look here and a cute Valentine's Day look here! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @blondestyleblog Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment