Tuesday, April 18, 2017

olive green bomber + cutout booties | spring style

jacket, also comes in berry | tee | jeans | booties

I've been wanting a bomber jacket FOREVER but there are so many choices out there that it makes it hard to make a decision! Satin, sequins, embroidered, pink, blue - so many choices! One color that I can always depend on is olive green, so when I saw this bomber at Target, I decided to take the plunge. It also comes in an adorable berry color, and I want that one as well, but I know I'll wear olive green more, and it's a great color for spring! 


Since the foreseeable forecast calls for temps mostly in the 60s, that means I can get a lot of wear out of this bad boy before it gets unbearably hot here. I love how it can be paired with denim, a springy, floral dress or even a maxi. The possibilities are endless, and I can't wait to play around with styling it! And can we talk about these booties - by far one of the best spring purchases I have made this year. The cutouts make them great for the slightly warmer temps, and they are so versatile - as if I need another reason to wear them with everything!

Hope you're enjoying your week! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @blondestyleblog Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment