Friday, April 21, 2017

spring wedding guest dress w/ rent the runway

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Spring wedding season is here! You may think I'm crazy but I LOVE weddings. I love dressing up, dancing, having (sometimes too much) champagne, and most of all I love seeing people in love! One question I get asked a lot from readers is what to wear to a wedding - so I compiled a list of some fab dresses from one of my favorite and most convenient rental websites, Rent The Runway! If you've been reading for a while you know I'm obsessed with RTR - fabulous designer dresses and accessories available to rent for a fraction of their original cost. So you can look stylish on a budget! 

This spring we are all about light and flowy pastels and florals, and RTR has tons of great options. Linked above are just a few of my faves, but my actual wish list is overflowing with options. They also have so many great white dresses that are perfect for showers and bachelorette parties if you're the bride-to-be! 

If you're attending a wedding this spring or summer and plan on using Rent The Runway, you can get $30 off your first order by clicking this link here! Hope you enjoyed this post - thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @blondestyleblog Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

2 comments: