Thursday, May 4, 2017

best of the best: ruffles

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

With all these amazing trends out now, I decided to try out a new blog series called Best of the Best. I'm currently loving ruffles in all shapes and sizes, and there are so many amazing options out right now, from shorts to dresses and even swimsuits! I personally like to keep it simple and not go totally overboard, but I've seen some ruffle on ruffle action on some people  - talking ruffles on top and ruffles on bottom - and I'm not going to lie, I kind of love it! I could not pull it off - but maybe you can! I'm definitely eyeing this dress, this swimsuit and this skirt for my vacation to Palm Springs next month!

Lately I've been doing more of these lists and collages and less outfit posts, and there is a reason why that I will tell you VERY soon. For now, I hope you enjoy all the ruffles! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @blondestyleblog Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment