Tuesday, June 27, 2017

floral print ruffle dress | summer style

dress | purse, similar here and here | shoes

I'm loving the style of dresses this summer - florals, flowy, ruffles, all making it easier for me to wear non-maternity clothes for as long as I can! It's not that I want to hide my bump, but it's hard to find cute maternity clothes, and I'm trying to take advantage of showing off my bump in fashionable outfits before I get to third trimester and refuse to get out of my yoga pants!


This dress is perfect for summer, and I wanted to share it in time for the holiday weekend approaching. It's lightweight and comfy, which is perfect for the super hot weather we've been experiencing! I like to keep it casual with these cute tassel sandals and a jean button up, but it could definitely be dressed up with some statement earrings and some wedges! 

What are you guys up to for the holiday weekend? I'll be dogsitting for my sister, but I'm hoping to sip on some mocktails and watch fireworks with my hubby and some friends! Thanks for reading! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment