Monday, July 3, 2017

pink, white and blue | summer style

dress, also similar here , also love this one | jean shirt, also love this one | shoes | hat

This combo has easily become my go-to this summer because it's so comfortable and fits my growing belly. This dress is a summer fave - I've had it for a couple years and it's non-maternity, but it's ruched on the sides so I've been able to wear it during most of my pregnancy and hope to continue to be able to wear it into my third trimester. You can also see how I styled this dress pre-bump in this post here!


Unfortunately the retail pharmacy world doesn't close for the holiday, so I'm back to work for the week, but I do have a short day tomorrow so I'm hoping to get outside and sit in the sun! What are you guys doing for the Fourth? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading! XO



No comments:

Post a Comment