Monday, September 11, 2017

sweater cami + scuba leggings | fall style

sweater cami | cardigan, similar here | leggings | booties | purse

One of my favorite fall colors is this orangy, cognac, saddle color, and I love it combined with black. There's something about the look of a cami in the summertime, and I love this one that is made of sweater material, making it perfect for fall. I bought it in a size up to accomodate my baby bump, but I'll definitely still be able to wear it post bump, possibly with a little tuck in the front, or even tucked into a high-waisted skirt. 


I love these leggings (see this look here and this look here) and took a chance with them for this look, and the band was just thick enough to lay under my baby bump even though they're not maternity. They're from last season but are still available, and I've worn them a lot and they're still in good shape after multiple wears and washes. These booties were my birthday present to myself last year, and they brought them back this year which I'm so excited about because they're so much fun and they go with just about anything. I have a clutch very similar to this one that I bought several years ago, and it's gotten a lot of use and is showing some wear, so I was excited when I found the perfect replacement for it!

This week is a big one for me and the hubs because we close on our new house and will be slowly moving in the next couple weeks. I never in my life thought I'd be moving at 9 months pregnant, but I guess there's never a dull moment for the McClures! Now hopefully baby girl stays put a little longer! Thanks for reading! XO

SHOP THE POST:

No comments:

Post a Comment