Monday, July 18, 2016

military vest | look two

vest | dress (currently 50% off!) | purse | shoes


A while back on this post here I introduced this vest to you guys. Since then, I've gotten a lot of use out of this vest, and have been wanting to share with you a couple different looks. I changed it up and went with a simple dress underneath and paired it with my most comfortable, most worn pair of shoes this summer. This purse has also seen some action this summer since it matches these shoes perfectly and goes with just about anything. Now if I can only keep my spray tan from rubbing off on it! (Shout Wipes work perfect to clean this purse!) 


I had a great week back in Iowa City and ended it with a beautiful wedding where my husband and I were reunited with some great friends. We are again back to reality in Missouri and we have a few weeks before our schedule picks up again - next up is Hinterland Music Festival in St. Charles, Iowa where we will be camping, relaxing and listening to some great music with some of our best friends! Don't forget to check out this post here for my faves from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale that's open to the general public this Friday! Hope you have a good week, thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment