Friday, July 22, 2016

RTR | elizabeth + james dress

dress, rent here, buy here | sunnies | necklace, similar here | purse | shoes, similar here

Not the best picture I'm aware, but I have to talk about this dress from Rent The Runway. Back on this post here I talked about my love for RTR, and if you still haven't checked it out, you need to. It's the perfect service if you're anything like me and don't like to wear the same dress twice! To get $30 off your first order, click this link here! (That would make this $365 dress only $15 to rent!)

{hubs and I posing by the river - a better shot of my dress}

I was going back and forth between wearing this dress or not, because I was taking a big chance with it - as you can see if has cut outs on the sides. We have had a lot going on lately and my diet has not been the best, so I was nervous about bulge, but I was excited to try something daring and different. The brand is Elizabeth and James, and as most of the reviews stated, it runs small, so if you're going with that brand definitely size up. But the material was thick and good quality and definitely sucked me in and hid any unsightly bumps. 

I paired this dress with a coral necklace, which is hard to see, but I linked a similar necklace above. I love the way coral pops against the purple. I also got a lot of compliments on these nude strappy heels, and they go with just about anything, so I also linked a similar pair of those. I've talked about this purse several times already, and here it is again - very versatile. And how fun are these pinkish-purple sunnies with this dress!?

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale general access starts today, so don't forget to check out my faves here and get your fall goodies in! If something was on your wish list and it sold out, keep checking back - I hear they'll be restocking! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment