Wednesday, November 30, 2016

bff gift guide

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

There is just something about this time of year that gets me so excited to spend time with friends and family. This year I'm extra excited because one of my bests is flying into Chicago from Dallas the weekend before Christmas, and we are meeting her there for a girl's trip. Usually, if we are in the same place, we try to get together for Friendsmas and do a gift exchange. It's sometimes a struggle to find something that everyone will like, so I put together a little gift guide that has something for just about everyone - all under $40!

I can't wait to post about our girl's trip - we have a ton of fun things planned! Do you and your BFFs get together this time of year? What are some great gifts you've gotten in the past? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

6 comments:

  1. I love all of these ideas! Especially the pom pom hat!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Great minds do think alike! I'm obsessed with that hat and those pajamas! My besties would love these picks! :)

    xo Rachel | http://www.thesassroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute picks! I love beanie and clutch!

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these picks. Perfect for your ladies. I really love the beanie and the travel coffee mug.

    Cheers, J
    www.cheersj.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these picks!! That gold striped coffee tumbler is so cute! And those pjs!! I need a pair and so does my bestie!! So cute!

    Xo, steph
    www.sassandsun.com

    ReplyDelete