Saturday, December 3, 2016

gift guide for her

12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

In case you're wondering what's on my Christmas list, look no further. This is pretty much it! As you can see I'm loving accessories this year which make great stocking stuffers, and also I'm all about being super cozy like with these slippers or this robe! This time of year always makes me want to curl up in my pajams by the fireplace and watch Christmas movies all day... Then occasionally get glammed up with items like this ring, this clutch, or these OTK boots - perfect for holiday parties!

What's on your Christmas list? Let me know in the comments below! And don't forget to check out my gift guide for the BFFs here, and also check back for a gift guide for the man in your life! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

4 comments:

  1. I need those boots and that ring in my own closet! Great gifts.

    xo, Amanda
    www.aglamlifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purse is so cute! Love the colors in this gift guide- allll the gifts I want are in this shade!
    Emily
    http://darlingdearestblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If someone gave me the bag, boots, clutch, or hat, they would def be in the winners club. Cute items.

    www.seenaskristine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing picks! Thanks for the inspiration.

    X merel
    www.andathousanwords.com

    ReplyDelete