Sunday, December 11, 2016

gift guide for him

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

To wrap up my holiday gift guides, (see what I did there?) here's one for the guys! I don't know about the man in your life, but my hubby is pretty easy to please. He's usually in need of a new pair of shoes or jeans this time of year, and sometimes I like to throw in a nice sweater or button up top to mix things up. When he's not wearing a tie for work, he lives in items like this North Face pullover or these plain tees from J.Crew. And of course I threw in a few good stocking stuffer ideas, like these socks, this watch, or these sunnies!

I have to admit - I have not even started my Christmas shopping yet. Things have been so hectic since I started working full time and honestly, I don't even know if we will be able to see most of our family for Christmas this year with it falling on a weekend. It's a good thing I've come up with these gift guides (see one for the ladies here, and also some ideas for your BFF here!) in case I need to come up with something quick! Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend, thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these picks! Especially those sunnies! My husband has been dying for a pair like that!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Love that watch!

    X - Leah
    www.ellemaebloom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great picks and you can never go wrong with a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses. Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers, J
    www.cheersj.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your picks especially that watch! My hubby would love it!

    ReplyDelete