Wednesday, March 8, 2017

spring break | for the sun

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Are you going anywhere tropical or warm for spring break? If so, I am so incredibly jealous! It has been almost a year since we've taken a vacation and I am dying to go somewhere warm. The hubs and I just booked a trip to Palm Springs in June, which will hopefully be here before we know it - I am just counting down the days!

I've rounded up a few items I think are essential for spring break. I'm obsessed with these round beach towels which are both cute and functional and would be perfect for a picnic on the beach. Everyone needs a cute beach bag, and I'm loving this one with the tassel details. Speaking of tassels, these tassel earrings from Bauble Bar's collab with Target have such a beachy vibe and would be perfect for a tropical vacay! One-piece swimsuits are all the rage this season, and this one with the cut out details is high up on my wish list. Seal your look with this Sublime Bronze bronzer cream - I've been using this stuff since last summer and it gives you an awesome all over bronze glow!

Safe travels, and enjoy your trip! Let me know where you're going in the comments below! Be sure to check back - I'll be talking about some must haves for a spring break ski trip! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @blondestyleblog Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So much fun! I went to Miami last year and it was a blast! Hope you have fun too - thanks for stopping by!

      Delete